We at Condoideas provide a full-service promotion by creating a Customized Marketing Plan that ensures a distinct marketing edge not only locally but also in national and worldwide markets. Today, the search for new buyers demands the immediate, wide delivery of marketing programs with leading-edge technology. Our seasoned professionals are backed by a proficient In-House Marketing Team and award-winning marketing programs that are focused on getting your offering to the largest possible audience as quickly as possible.
We understand that Florida properties are the most sought-after in the world. Our customized approach is matched by our expertise in selling exceptional properties and by our base of contacts.
- 1. Assess your type of property - its area and price range and quickly present it to targeted Condoideas prospects.
- 2. Prepare a Customized Marketing Plan - with the assistance of the Condoideas In-House Marketing Director. This plan will include scheduled advertising in local, national and/or international newspapers and magazines.
- 3. Advertise your property - as appropriate in Elite Magazine, Ocean Drive Magazine, Haute Living Magazine, the Miami Herald, and El Nuevo Herald.
- 4. Arrange for the visual recording - of your property with high-resolution digital media.
- 5. Create a professional Virtual Tour - of your property to distribute to cooperating real estate agents and to prospective buyers at open houses, through direct mail, and via e-mail.
- 6. Provide extensive on-line - exposure on the Condoideas.com homepage.
- 7. Prepare full-color Property - Brochures to be ready for distribution in approximately three business days of the marketing term.
- 8. Distribute “Just Listed” - postcards of your property to select area neighbors.
- 9. Alert the 90,000 agents - of the Regional Multiple Listing Service that your property has been placed on the listing.
- 10. Ensure maximum exposure - to the area's finest REALTORS® by holding a catered Broker's Open House. And we will hold open houses after placing corresponding ads in the Miami Herald on an agreed upon basis.